Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

Henrik got a new coat for when it is cold here. Yeah I know it's not often, but today it didn't get about 35! We are getting ready for a Sweden trip this week. I'm a little nervous about traveling without Olof but I'm sure we'll do just fine. Today in the tub, he started to turn over to hand off the edge. I'm not sure if he's deciding that moving is cool. So cross your fingers he'll start crawling!
Without further adieu, here is his new coat!








4 comments:

  1. i like his coat! he'll need it today! brrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy my grandson is so cute and getting so BIG, love his coat and hope to see lots of snowy pictures. love nanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Does he have reddish hair now?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice coat and right on time for this cold weather. Though today is nice and warm :o)

    ReplyDelete