Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Long time no post

Wow, I guess that haircut really was traumatic for me. I haven't posted since!

We've been fairly busy around here:
  • Saturday we went to Anabel's birthday party and had a splashing good time!
  • Monday was Baby Bloomers at Austin Children's Museum and playing at Chik-fil-a.
  • Tuesday was Lapsit and the Singing Zoologist at Cedar Park Library (am).
  • Tuesday was Mamma Mia / 50th Bday Party for Mar's Mom (pm).
  • Wednesday (today) we had dim sum with some other Mammas!
  • Thursday we are taking the day off and Friday we are going to the Pflugerville pool!

Here are a few assorted pictures from the last week or so! I did have a crappy camera day on Tuesday so please excuse the quality :)

Pool party birthday!


He loves the turtle!


Peek-a-Boo Emma, I see you!





Trying to escape Mamma Mia


Grrrr!

5 comments:

  1. love the pics! Man, yall stay busy- your schedule makes me feel lazy. I think we need to start getting out more. ;) Good for you, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have been super busy!! For some reason the only picture showing up on my computer is the first one and it is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, should be fixed now. Wrong permissions on the smugmug albums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a great time with you at the library and Chick Fil A!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, much better! I love the last pic!

    ReplyDelete